Who Is Eligible for EECP Treatment?
You may be eligible for EECP treatment if you:
• Have long-term chest pain or pressure that comes and goes during physical activity or stress.
• No longer experience relief with medication.
• Don’t qualify for an invasive procedure like surgery.
• Experience renewed symptoms after an invasive procedure such as bypass surgery, angioplasty or stenting.
• Their condition is inoperable, or at high risk of operative complications or postoperative failure;
• Their coronary anatomy is not readily amenable to such procedures; or
• They have co-morbid states (Diabetes, Kidney disease which create excessive risk.
Leave Your Comments